Wednesday, November 09, 2016

I had a strange dream last night...

...I skyped John and Kathy, I offered John a reduction in our Candy Bar Bet odds down to 8:1 if he settled at 10pm on a Trump win. Weirdly John actually doubled down and went out to 12:1. That just can't have happened. Then Trump kept increasing the likelihood that he'd win. By 1.35am in the dream I had to finally get some sleep, and I awoke at 7am with Trump the victor, Trump being magnanimous as if the reality TV show has now ended and the real Donald has suddenly appeared, me being 11 candy bars richer (minus 1 for that joker Bernie six months ago), and with the memory that Trump has decreed the Comb-over/Ducktail the Haircut of the Land for all males over 15 years old. I am off to find the first Barber that opens in NH...........oh, and to buy a wig first.
From Vanity Fair...

Trump at Trump Tower this past June, announcing his candidacy for president.

No comments: